Tuesday 1 March 2011

Handwritten Plan for Digipak

This is my plan for my digipak. I am going to use the same theme throughout the whole digipak. I am planning to have the artist doing a number of different poses for each cover. I want the front cover to be the same pose as on the back, but it will taken from the back instead. I want to use black and white or sepia tones to make the digipak look professional and effective. I have also put musical notes on some of the plans as I would like to use some sort of artwork to make it look more interesting. It will be set in front of a white wall.




This design will be used for the inside fold and at the back of the digipak. It will also follow the theme of black and white or sepia tones and some sort of artwork. It will require different poses from the artist.












This is the design for the inside behind the CD and the inside behind the front cover. It will again follow the themes of black and white or sepia tones and some sort of artwork. Also, it will require different poses of the artist.



No comments:

Post a Comment