Sunday 5 December 2010

Test Shots

Location: Hessle foreshore/Humber Bridge

We took some test shots before we actually filmed our music video to see how it went and to experiment with the camera.

This video was the first shot we took. Seen as we have had no previous experience with cameras, I believe that this shot was okay and could actually be used in my music video. The mediumn shot portrays the feelings of romanticism and happiness, which is what I was trying to create. I may use this shot in my final music video.

This is the second test shot that we took. I believe that the actual shot is well positioned and at a good angle, however, the actors needed to look like they were laughing and talking more in order to create a blissful atmosphere, instead the shot looks awkward. To improve this shot the actors need to get into character more, but I could however use it as a still image.

This is the third shot we took at Hessle Foreshore. We tried to create a handheld camera vision but as they are walking it cuts their heads off a number off times. Although, this shot could be used for montage editing if I decide to use it, therefore I will keep all of my shots just incase.

This is the fourth shot we tested before shooting the actual video. I tried to create a pan from side to side to include the River and the Humber Bridge. When I watched it back I realised that the camera was wobbly and uneven and the shot just looked rushed and messy. However, I will still keep this shot as it could be used for a still image or montage editing as the setting is very peaceful and romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment