Saturday 29 January 2011

Filming Sarah 2

Today I filmed Sarah again just to add more variation of locations to my video. I decided to use some pink rose fairy lights which connotate perfect happiness. We used a plain white wall at stuck sellotape to the wire and stuck them to the wall in an uneven semi circle to create a more random effect. She dressed in a flowery dress to match and she wore a flower in her hair too. We turned the fairy lights on and we did a few practise shots of her turning and blowing kisses at the camera with the lights in the background, they went fine so we did them properly and they turned out well. However, we did each shot twice, once with the room light on and once with the room light off because I wasn't sure which would look better when it came to editing it. I did a series of close ups, medium shots and twisty hand held camera shots which I thought looked very effective! She performed very well by repeating what she did in the test shots by blowing kisses at the camera, turning on the spot, looking up at the flowers and pretending to smell them and laughing at the camera, it looked really girly and cute so hopefully once I have uploaded the footage it will look good!
I also recorded her playing with her little white dog in the back garden and I did two handheld camera shots and twisted the camera around at the same time. She was smiling at the camera and kissing her dog and it looked like a home video which is a good memory to have.
I need to upload the footage, record more of Danny singing in a different location and find a background to put behind the green screen clips and then I can carry on editing my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment