Thursday 6 January 2011

Re-shoot!

Now that I feel more confident with the camera I feel that todays filming went better than the first time! Today I have been filming Sarah alone so that we could do his memories of her. I took a variety of high and low angled close up and medium shots of her doing her hair and makeup in the mirror. I also took shots of her in different dresses and of her posing in the mirror. I did the shots so it looked like she was changing into different outfits, for example, I took a close up of her feet when she was slipping her dress off so it looked like she was taking it off, I thought this shot would look quite effective! I also did close ups of her zipping up her dress because I am planning to do a sequence of her in my music video of her dressing up. I also did a close up of her smelling some flowers which I thought was quite stereotypically girly.
We went outside into my car and I did a few shots of her driving with the roof down which again, looked very girl like.
This was all I did today but hopefully, they will look effective and they will be good memories to use in black and white for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment