Monday 14 February 2011

Edit

Today I filmed Danny sat in a chair and uploaded it onto the editing suite. Like in the green room, we played the song on my phone and he sang along. He was in character and he performed really well again. I did a range of different shots including low and high angle close up and medium shots. When I uploaded them onto Adobe premier, I realised that the lighting was really bad and only some of the shots were good enough to use with a bit of editing aswell. So I synced up two sections of the song and then I changed the colour to high contrast black and white which isn't the same as black and white so it doesn't clash with the memories! I've had a very productive day and I have more added to my video. All I need to do now is add the last 30seconds of my video and find an image for the green screen background!

No comments:

Post a Comment